This form is currently closed for submissions.
- Do not include any identifying information on your manuscript. All contest submissions are read blind.
- Your cover letter should include your contact information and a brief bio. This identifying information will not be shared with the contest readers or judges until the conclusion of the contest.
- Submit up to 3 poems in a single document per submission.
- Submissions must be previously unpublished.
- Multiple submissions are not allowed for sponsored entries. To enter another submission, you may do so via Submittable and pay the $10 entry fee.
Vermont Partnership for Fairness & Diversity is a relationship-oriented training/consulting service with the social mission of making Vermont a desirable destination for all, particularly outdoor enthusiasts, tourists, conventioneers, college students, entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists of color.
The Vermont African American Heritage Trail is an initiative of Vermont Partnership for Fairness & Diversity in collaboration with the Vermont Department of Tourism and Marketing and selected local historical societies and museums.The trail serves to inform Vermont tourists and residents of the enduring contributions of Vermonters of African heritage and the role of white Vermonters in both Vermont and American civil rights history.